You are definitely loosening up, I think if you can focus on how the light interacts with the colors a little more you will be in better shape. The colors seem sort of separate for each object, I think they kind of need to match more. Does that make much sense? Sorry, my brain is still recovering.
I took a look at the histogram bit, that's not something I've ever used before. I'm trying to play with it.
Light needs to match more... I think I know what you mean... I'll show you tomorrow what I'm doing, (I've not got much, but I hope it's more to your liking).
You are definitely loosening up, I think if you can focus on how the light interacts with the colors a little more you will be in better shape. The colors seem sort of separate for each object, I think they kind of need to match more. Does that make much sense? Sorry, my brain is still recovering.
ReplyDeleteWhen considering the balance of lights & darks, it can be helpful to use a histogram. For a good tutorial on the basics:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/histograms1.htm
I took a look at the histogram bit, that's not something I've ever used before. I'm trying to play with it.
ReplyDeleteLight needs to match more... I think I know what you mean... I'll show you tomorrow what I'm doing, (I've not got much, but I hope it's more to your liking).
Sorry for not replying sooner.
No worries, Melissa!
ReplyDelete