I finished this post-nago meeting, so this is the version he's going to see online. Xiaowu gave him your email, and I believe that Xiaowu has his email as well, so I would go talk to him about that.
He's coming back next thursday, and we said that you were going to be there as well, mostly because neither Xiao nor I were 100% sure on how we wanted the music to sound.
Looks a lot more polished and organized. Is this what was shown to Mr. Nago? I'm very curious as to how that went!
ReplyDeleteI finished this post-nago meeting, so this is the version he's going to see online. Xiaowu gave him your email, and I believe that Xiaowu has his email as well, so I would go talk to him about that.
ReplyDeleteHe's coming back next thursday, and we said that you were going to be there as well, mostly because neither Xiao nor I were 100% sure on how we wanted the music to sound.
Ha! Ok. Well, we'll try and figure out how we want the music to sound by then, I think.
ReplyDelete