I've got to find a way to simplify the shapes... I don't know whether to keep the parsley or not.
There's other plants to draw too. How many plants do you think we should have?
Nice. I'm making a spread of various types and designs of trees, plants, and tools (much like the example Joseph showed us the different female batteries). I am conveying them with a simple and geometric aesthetic that we mostly all agreed on, and I will incorporate the vegetables that you have sketched up here.
Yeah... I'm debating whether or not to skip the parsley... if you can come up with a better drawing of it that would be great. I've got to try to simplify. I'm working on that now.
Nice. I'm making a spread of various types and designs of trees, plants, and tools (much like the example Joseph showed us the different female batteries). I am conveying them with a simple and geometric aesthetic that we mostly all agreed on, and I will incorporate the vegetables that you have sketched up here.
ReplyDeleteYeah... I'm debating whether or not to skip the parsley... if you can come up with a better drawing of it that would be great.
ReplyDeleteI've got to try to simplify. I'm working on that now.
Looking good Melissa, I like the looser line quality.
ReplyDelete