The overall lighting feels better, though maybe it could be a bit brighter...
The font at the bottom looks rather cute, but it doesn't really work for the "Caretaker"; maybe that's affected by the little sign thing it's sitting on, though. I thought that the text would be resting directly on top of the render itself.
You may want to raise the text at the bottom a little, sometimes in printing, etc, it can get a little cut off, etc, and you would want the text cut off. Just allow a little space around the edges overall.
You could also go a little more for the vignette-style photo look you had a bit of the other day. I liked the looks of that. :)
I actually kind of wish we could get some of the grass from the lower one into the top one... but I don't know if that's really feasible.
I do like the grass, though; is that what we're going for in the short itself?
But the previous font had a quirky character to it that kinda fits the short. I'd try to look for something that's somewhat similar to it... but please ask Catherine, ask a few of the interface students for their opinion. It's not going to kill anything to have a second opinion from a few people majoring in graphic design.
Font...change font....
ReplyDeleteThe overall lighting feels better, though maybe it could be a bit brighter...
ReplyDeleteThe font at the bottom looks rather cute, but it doesn't really work for the "Caretaker"; maybe that's affected by the little sign thing it's sitting on, though. I thought that the text would be resting directly on top of the render itself.
You may want to raise the text at the bottom a little, sometimes in printing, etc, it can get a little cut off, etc, and you would want the text cut off. Just allow a little space around the edges overall.
You could also go a little more for the vignette-style photo look you had a bit of the other day. I liked the looks of that. :)
*Wouldn't* want the text cut off. Sorry. ^^;
ReplyDeleteSo we lose the crate around the title? Ehh ok. It's a little more straightforward, I guess.
ReplyDeleteI actually kind of wish we could get some of the grass from the lower one into the top one... but I don't know if that's really feasible.
ReplyDeleteI do like the grass, though; is that what we're going for in the short itself?
But the previous font had a quirky character to it that kinda fits the short. I'd try to look for something that's somewhat similar to it... but please ask Catherine, ask a few of the interface students for their opinion. It's not going to kill anything to have a second opinion from a few people majoring in graphic design.