Very pretty renders Derringer... The bench is solid, so leave that alone. I think the packing peanut just isn't a packing peanut without the texture. Put in a bump or even better, a normal map on it. The light seems like it needs more.. beveling. I dislike the round-ish spaghetti cage thing, and bar of soap shaped light case. But, that's just my preference. If if the light is a background item, then ignore the previous statement.
By the way, the 2nd image is a packing peanut.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty renders Derringer... The bench is solid, so leave that alone. I think the packing peanut just isn't a packing peanut without the texture. Put in a bump or even better, a normal map on it. The light seems like it needs more.. beveling. I dislike the round-ish spaghetti cage thing, and bar of soap shaped light case. But, that's just my preference. If if the light is a background item, then ignore the previous statement.
ReplyDeleteI like the light. Of course I like the light. I agree with Rib about the styrofoam peanut. Might not matter if it's tiny, though. Bench is fine.
ReplyDelete