Saturday, October 9, 2010

3 comments:

  1. just wondering what that lighting bolt shaped line is for? also are you going to complete the left and top view since they are different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lightning bolt is meant as a graphic. Technically it doesn't need to be on the model sheet, but that is fine.
    Daniel, what are you seeing as being different between the top and left views? If you can be specific then corrections can be made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i guess I was a bit short on my summary. But what I meant was that the views I currently see the (front and side) are fine. But the top and left side modelsheets aren't posted and wondering if not having them will make it harder to model later. If those aren't really necessary for modeling than i guess looking back what you posted here is good.

    ReplyDelete