Friday, September 10, 2010

Garden Concept Painting (In Progress)

Hey guys, this is a concept painting I've been working on of the garden/home setup still in progress. It is based on the top down orthographic layout designed by Xiao Wu. Please leave any comments/suggestions/ or anything pertaining to it's current state and the direction the painting is headed.

2 comments:

  1. What's going on with the reddish colors on the right side of the painting? Just curious.
    I think we need to start figuring out plant shapes pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol honestly I don't know what the red things are atop the fence, I think I was just just searching for the right color. The reddish brown ground surface is where the vegetable garden will be. I used that reddish brown tinge from a few reference photos. Also, the reason there are only generic bushes at the moment is because I was recreating more directly what Xiao Wu did with the floor plan, and I wasn't quite sure what type of plants to put yet. This will still be refined much further, but as of now it's just a general idea.

    ReplyDelete