Sunday, September 26, 2010

front model sheet

Let me know if I need to fix anything. I don't know if I got the Head shape right.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, Aaron. In regards to the head, perhaps it should be a bit more rounded on the sides? This is just what I've observed from looking at Cade's concept paintings. All in all it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do the concept with a new view with the hip joints in mind. I'm thinking spheres between the hip joints as opposed to cylinders. That will allow for more movement.
    I agree with Matt that the face could use softer corners.
    Otherwise I thi it looks pretty solid.
    I know all the design changes on the torso and arms makes you nuts, Aaron. Maybe we could consider doing more of that with skin texture? I think it would be better as actual set pieces of geometry, but yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy Aaron, where to start. The forms on the robot look really rigid, the legs and arms appear to be virtually the same width, torso is too boxy... So fan out the lower torso, push the upper torso (by the shoulders) in a little bit, make the arms a tad skinnier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ok with the torso as it is here. My issue is with the head, shoulders, and upper legs. these are all things that I need to address in the concept art. Getting on that atm. Aaron, hold off on doing an ortho until I submit a revised image, ok?

    ReplyDelete